Sunday, September 13, 2009

How Much Do You Love Me?

Is the question I just asked hubby-dearest-sweetie-punkin-pooh.  Because I just found dessert:
Do I?  Dare I? 
All the way from the Land Down Under?
At only $9.99-$29.99 per half yard...
and $2.00 shipping (if you live in Australia...which I don't...but maybe I should strongly consider moving?  Packing the boys up and going walk about?  But with a PO box so I could get this fabulous fabric delivered...right to me...into my own greedy little hands.  Wah, hah, hah!)
Okay.  Reality check.  Giving up US citizenship.  Dust.  Dingos.  Rocks.  Snakes.
Maybe I'll just be really good and ask for them for Christmas?
'Night all.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous fabrics! I say beg, borrow, or steal -- whatever it takes!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from bloggers wherever you are!