Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random Bits of Quiltey Goodness


Still looking for this in person before I buy.  I have to touch, feel, see a fabric before I commit to it.
I'm just that kinda gal.


Beautiful quilt scammed from cyberspace.  Thought it very appropriate for the month of March.



Also shamelessly scammed inspiration.
(if you know who these belong to, can you please leave a comment? I want to give credit and see if they have tutorials! thanx!)


Theresa showcases a super cute skirt on her blog.


Another beautiful small quilt with no identifying quilter.  Ratz.
What was I thinking when I scanned them in, but didn't note their origins?



Yum.  Yum.  Yum!



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Dream on! I ordered a charm pack and it's gorgeous. And it's also taking all my will power to not order yards and yards of it!! It's like the best Vintage sheets you'll ever find all wrapped up in a whole fabric line!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy with my Dream On, Dee! I bought through Fabric.com, I didn't see it locally. I still do not know what it will become but it's S-w-e-e-t! (I'm smilin' at that Philip Jacobs fun, too)
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty ideas! I do that with inspiration photos too.... or I find something online and forget to favorite it.... blah.

    That Dream On fabric is very pretty and made me think of you when I saw it. Maybe order a charm pack and see??? I think they are around 9 so not too much of a commitment if you don't like...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that Dream on fabric looks amazing...though i have not seen it in person either.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from bloggers wherever you are!