Monday, May 3, 2010

For Marcia!

My email will not let me send an attachment to Marcia about her quilt, so I'm directing her here to get a look and make some decisions.

This is one of the memory quilts I'm helping her with to give to her mom.  Made from jeans and favorite shirts that were her dad's.  I've loved how soft the shirts are and there are a lot of prayers wrapped up in this quilt.  I had it almost all sewn together, we had a family council and decided we didn't quite like the way it was turning out, so I ripped everything out and started over.  The boys really like it and Bean thinks it needs to stay with us, but understands how special this is to Marcia.

Marcia, let me know what you think you'd like me to do with the size and I'll have it done by Friday.
Thanks!

5 comments:

Love hearing from bloggers wherever you are!