Friday, August 14, 2009

My Awesomely Brilliant Son

Has graciously helped his mom out! LOL Thanks to him for helping me upload pictures. I now even belong to the 'Nothing but Scraps' flickr group. The upper photo is a wonky Log Cabin quilt in progress. Once again inspired by women from around the world who share their ideas and love of colors!












These last phots are of a nine patch I'm working on. I'd like to find some way cool fabric to make the binding and then a pillow to help me curl up a cold, rainy day...and remember the sound of the ocean waves, the incredible sunsets, the sharks and dolphins we swam with...and my family.
I am blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Wahooo!!!!!! You go girl!!!!!!Now I maybe having envy!!!!! I think that I will go pray about it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your nine patch blocks with the white centers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. I enjoyed making it. Choosing the fabric. I follow (lurker actually) Red Pepper Quilts and this was inspired by one of her quilts. She's such an awesome quilter and designer!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from bloggers wherever you are!