Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ovarian Cancer-Teal Ribbon Day

Thanks guys, for everything. 
You are the best!
Blue was in honor of my hubby's favorite color and a blanket named "Denim Mist" I'm crocheting for him.

Would you pray today though for my mom and my family?

She begins chemo today at 9:30.

About five years ago, she was diagnosed with Stage IV ovarian cancer. 
We've often talked about how we wouldn't trade what we've learned through this for anything.
Except maybe a cure.

Each day is a gift.  Second chance and new beginning.  We never know what's right around the next second hand on the clock, so make each one count!

Thank you all.




13 comments:

  1. May the One who was a source of blessing for our ancestors, bring blessings of healing upon your mother, a healing of body and a healing of spirit. May those in whose care she is entrusted, be gifted with wisdom and skill, and those who surround her, be gifted with love and trust, openness and support in her care. And may she be healed along with all those who are in need. Amen. Hugs to you, Dee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm remembering you and your family in my prayers today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will be in my thoughts and prayers today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is at the top of my list today. blessings to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May your mom receive strength as the chemo battles inside her, and wisdom for her doctors as they treat her.

    Prayers also for all the family as they hold her up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dee, I'm so sorry your mum has to go through this ordeal. Your family is in my thoughts today. Sending you hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers and thoughts are with you, your mom and your whole rest of the family and friends of all of yours. Stay strong...God is GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings prayed upon you and your family, especially your mom as she holds strong to the Faith that will see her through this once again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are ever in my prayers, dearest of friends.

    Hugs & tears,
    KT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hugs to your mom, you and your family Dee! sorry I didn't see this earlier (we were out of town hunting) but I will continue to pray for your mom and your sweet precious family! HUGS! my mom went through chemo for breast cancer so I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from bloggers wherever you are!