Friday, September 25, 2009

Plain Jane

Logged on this morning to "Bandwidth Exceeded Upgrade Photobucket" on the blog.  Yikes!  Techno wizard me said "Bandwidth"? "Upgrade?", "Photobucket?"...what in the hexagonal squares was going on?


It's now 10 hrs later.  Problem solved.  Without asking hubby.  Without asking brilliant son.  I love Google!  It seems the hoster of the template I was using was hosting their images in a free account and has used up all their space.  LOL  Too bad for them, but I came out without losing any information and just a little bit plainer on the sides.  Sigh.  If only losing weight were this easy!  One push of a button and *poof* it's gone.


Fanatic that I am...I have finished Jenn's quilt for our swap and signed up for Flickr's STUD (no not cute husbands and boyfriends) group.  Yay!  STUD is Swap Til You Drop and each month you're paired with another quilter.  I asked for an invitation to the group (Mom, I know you told us to never invite ourselves anywhere, but the times, they are a changin') and have been accepted.  October's themes are "Woodland World"...pretty self explanatory and "Anything Goes"...also needs no elaboration.  You make a quilt accorrding to the theme picked and swap your quilt with another person's interpretation of the theme.  I think you can customize and design your partner's quilt more around their likes and dislikes.  I'm excited.  They have a picture of one person's wall with several quilts from swaps.


I chose "Anything Goes" ( I feel like I'm playing Jeopardy.  "I'll take Anything Goes for $200 Alex.")  Interestingly enough, Jenn is in this category as well.  What weird quirk of fate would have us paired this time?




Much more fun, hubby took the day off.  We really didn't do too much.  Inclement weather, school schedules.  But he got to putter around in his garage and I think that made him happy to be able to tie up some loose ends and just relax.  Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from bloggers wherever you are!