Monday, March 8, 2010

Just Your Typical Monday!

Not!
Hee Hee.
Our ground is as wet as a Luzianna bayoo!  Our doggie has been doing business as usual in unusual spots to keep her little tooshy off the cold, cold snow.  I let her out back to practice "free range" pottying.  Well, that chicken done tried to fly the coop!
And in chasing her I stepped in...
yeah.

I hate dogs.
I hate wet, icky, mucky, cold, squishy, slimy ground.
I hate squirrels who point fingers and laugh.
Birds who turn their heads and twitter oh so condescendingly behind their wings.
I hate poop!

7 comments:

  1. Trying hard not to laugh, but not succeeding. This is a ghastly time of year for our back yard with two big dogs. We try to clean up throughout the winter but some things get missed - all to be revealed in the spring. I love dogs, but only the north end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to start your day. Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate poop too!! we don't even have a dog and there is poop in our yard thanks to a neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha ha ha. Yeah, I hate poop too. My dear sick cat has decided that her litter box is passe or taboo or not worthy, and so does her thing elsewhere. Moooooo, it just makes me tired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a different day you had from me !

    Here, dear friend.......I'm sending you some SONshine......and a little SUNshine, too !

    http://dollyshome.blogspot.com/2010/03/wow-71-degrees.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd have to agree with you about the poop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too. icky, smelly, yuck. but dogs are soooo worth it! they'll wag their tales incessantly and lick your face while you clean it up! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from bloggers wherever you are!